It’s Thursday, so that means it’s time for another Thursday Think Tank Holiday Blog Hop post! The Blog Hop features bloggers from around the world who are showcasing DIY Holiday ideas.
This week’s post is from Canadian Abroad, and is about handmade Christmas ornaments and holiday decor. There are some fabulous ideas, so go check it out. Don’t forget to link up to any of the Thursday Think Tank Holiday Blog Hop posts between now and December 27 for a chance to win a prize! Thanks to Making Rebecca Lynne for organizing the Thursday Think Tank and especially this Blog Hop.
THURSDAY THINK TANK HOLIDAY HOP DETAILS
1. November 1 – Making Rebecca Lynne – DIY Christmas Cards
2. November 8 – Piecemeal Quilts – Thanksgiving Etiquette (when you are lucky enough to be a guest!)
3. November 15 – Canadian Abroad – Holiday Decor
4. November 22 – Seriously… I Think it Needs Stitches – to be announced
5. November 29 – She Can Quilt – Gifts for Tweens/Teens/Twenties
6. December 6 – Missy Mac Creations – Christmas Gifts for Kids from Kids
7. December 13 – Rainbow Hare Quilts – Wrapping it Up
8. December 20 – YOU! – DIY Christmas Party Link Up
I hope you will join in the linky party and share your Holiday DIY Ideas with us all! There will be a giveaway drawing from everyone who links up to any of the TTT Holiday Hop posts, so be sure to check out as all of the previous and upcoming posts. Rebecca will draw the winner on December 27.